Shepherdstown, West Virginia 2011

Annie

Viesti Kirjoittaja Annie »

Kuva Belle(?) just left.
Kuva The Chick moves quite briskly nest hole and screams her mother after thank god... between resting.
Annie

Kuva

Mom came back - and left again. Can't see or hear anything else what can be seen in these pics. I wish I was there.
Molly

Viesti Kirjoittaja Molly »

This seems to be such a sad story :what: But still....let`s keep our hope up that everything would turn out to a better direction in the end :prayer:
All the birds have flown up and gone; A lonely cloud floats leisurely by. We never tire of looking at each other - Only the mountain and I. -Li Po-
Annie

Kuva
Annie

Kuva

Mom back. Like she would have some food in her peak, she "fed" the chick. ?? At the nest is not no fish yet. This same action took place also yesterday at least.

Mom is brooding...the egg might already be cracked, if isn't grass...
Annie

Here http://www.window-on-wildlife.com/index ... pic=20.330 they think, it would be water what Mom gives to chick.

There you find also a video about this feeding.

Page 23 : Annsva

Re: NCTC Nest Observations, ScreenShots & Videos
« Reply #335 on: Today at 10:09:56 AM »

Click the image!
Annie

Mom is gone and back to the nest. Before he was last, a baby eaglet defecated - - or do I need new glasses? :P

~ ~ ~
... ... And now Mom quite clearly feeds the baby with something which come out of her beak. At first baby don't react, but the point it picks up and tries to get everything that a parent has to give. :D

~ ~ ~

For a long time has been knocking ... 8-)
Annie

BELLE FEEDS BABY.

17 pics.
Kuva
Annie

:treehug:Just now : feeding time like before.

Baby makes even tiny jumps towards Moms beak. And Mom makes everything so gently.
Annie

After feeded baby... peaceful evening is there, Belle can rest a little...

Kuva Kuva
Annie

Molly kirjoitti:This seems to be such a sad story :what: But still....let`s keep our hope up that everything would turn out to a better direction in the end :prayer:
~ Good news ~

BCAW/PattiO/WVSusan's blog

~
BCAW/Mick

During mom's feeding, eaglet's crop gets bigger.
~

Eaglet has made chick's poop, defecated - yesterday twice.
:smiley2085:

:love2: Perhaps we will get a happier story in the end. :prayer:
Annie

Kuva

The night is calm and quiet. The moon lightens caring Belle.

Kuva
Annie

Just before taken pic.
Kuva
The chick is up and moving... can not see the egg more specific ... intruder somewhere above, Belle rocketed after the other. Chick is chirping alone the nest. :unsure: :what:
robbo

Viesti Kirjoittaja robbo »

All looks ok at the moment

Kuva
Annie

Kuva Kuva
Kuva That is truth, robbo. Today has been a more quiet time,

Kuva... then Belle again looking up, wailing miserable voice - on the top of camera is someone...

and right now it attacked the nest, Belle chased it away... quickly pass me, seemed to me an eagle.Kuva

~ ~ ~
Don't know what it is, but something Belle is also today giving to the baby eaglet. :chick:
Kuva
Lukittu